Report a Problem

In case of a water emergency, please call (831) 338-2153, on-call service is available 24/7. The below form is meant for non-emergency problems that can be addressed within a business day.

If you are out of water, please call (831) 338-2153. This may be the result of a main break. Typically the District will post an alert on the website if there is a known main break.

Please select the closest related category:
Please provide as much detail as possible, such as address, cross streets etc.
If you would like staff to contact you after looking into the problem, please put a phone number or e-mail.
Please provide a phone number or e-mail in case staff have more questions.