- You can go green! Online accounts can sign up for paperless bills, therefore, customers no longer receive a mailed bill.
- You can pay online with a credit card (Visa/MasterCard/Discover) or checking account.
- You can view your bill and newsletter online, anytime, anywhere.
- It's free!
- Log-in or sign up for Online Bill Pay Today!
We offer two different auto pay programs. With these programs, your bill will be paid on the billing due date:
Auto Pay Online – Once you register your account online, you can manage your own auto pay that allows you to have your monthly water bill paid automatically on the due date from your checking account or credit card (Visa/MasterCard/Discover).
- Please note if you ever have a failed credit card payment, the system will send you an e-mail alert and automatically de-activate your auto pay program. You will need to log in and re-activate your auto pay program. This typically occurs when a card expires, an account is closed or there are no more funds available.
Auto Pay ACH – similar to the above auto pay, you can fill out the ACH form (Click Here) and send in a voided check and we can process the auto payment from your checking account. This is a good option for people that don’t want to manage their account online.
PAYMENT BY PHONE
You can pay a bill using a credit card or checking account via the telephone - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To make a payment, have your 9-digit account number ready, payment information and call 831-337-4128.
If you send your payment and bill stub in the envelope we provide, it will be applied to your account on the same business day it is received. Please send all payments in the mail to:
San Lorenzo Valley Water District
13060 Highway 9
Boulder Creek, CA 95006
Please make sure to include your bill stub with your payment. If you do not have your bill stub, please include your service address and account number with your payment.
The District also offers two drop box locations for checks (no cash):
- One at our main office located at 13060 Hwy 9, Boulder Creek near the front door
- One near our Felton treatment plant at 195 Kirby Street, Felton, CA. The Felton drop box payments are only picked up once in the early morning Monday – Friday.
Be sure to write your account number on checks or include the payment stub to ensure accurate and timely application of payment to your account. Please do not leave cash in the drop boxes.
ONLINE BANKING THROUGH YOUR OWN FINANCIAL INSTITUTION
San Lorenzo Valley Water District does accept payments made through your financial institution's online payment service. However, some banks continue to mail paper checks in the mail, which means it could take up to one week for us to receive your payment. Please check with your financial institution for more information on timing. Because of the possible time delay, if your account is near due or shut-off status we do not recommend this method of payment.
All delinquency procedures will proceed unless an appropriate payment is received. If your account is delinquent and will potentially be subject to a delinquency process we recommend you contact Customer Service and speak with a representative as soon as possible. Customer Service can be reached at 831-338-2153 from 8:00am-12:00pm & 1:00pm-5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Click here to see the Past Due policy.
Any customer who is unable to pay for water service within the normal payment period may request an alternative payment arrangement to avoid late fees or disruption of service. The District will consider all circumstances surrounding the request and make a determination as to whether the payment arrangement is warranted. Customer Service can be reached at 831-338-2153 from 8:00am-12:00pm & 1:00pm-5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
If you received a Notice of Service Discontinuance for a past due balance, be sure your payment is received by the notice due date to avoid potential Discontinuance of Service.
If your water has been turned off, be sure your payment is received by 5:00 p.m. AND contact Customer Service Staff of your payment to ensure same day turn on.
After hour turn ons are available after 5pm, holidays and weekends for $100. If it is after hours, call 831-338-2153 and the answering service will get you in touch with an after hours technician.