** DISCLAIMER REGARDING BID DOCUMENTS **
District quote/bid documents are provided electronically and free of charge. It is the responsibility of each prospective bidder to verify the completeness of their printed bid documents before submitting their bid and accompanying executed addenda acknowledgement forms. Users are cautioned that the San Lorenzo Valley Water District does not assume any liability or responsibility based on any defective or incomplete copying, scanning, excerpting, faxing, downloading, or printing of the contract documents.
Be advised that the information contained on this website may change and without notice to prospective bidders. It is the responsibility of each prospective bidder to check this website on a daily basis through the close of bids for any applicable addenda or updates. Amended Quote/Bid/RFP submissions received without acknowledgement of the applicable amendment are not acceptable.
We are committed to providing an equal opportunity for all business enterprises to participate in our purchasing and contracting activities.
Requests for Proposals/Qualifications:
- Cross Country Pipeline Constructability Study - RFP
- Little Lyon Tank - Recoating - Due March 9, 2021
- Grant Writing and Research - Due March 5, 2021
- Environmental Services - Lyon Tank Access Road Rehabilitation Project
- Audit Firm RFP - For FY20-21 - Due January 13, 2021
- Construction Management Services – 2020 Pipeline Replacement Project
- Environmental Services - 2020 URBAN WATER MANAGEMENT PLAN for SAN LORENZO VALLEY WATER DISTRICT AND SCOTTS VALLEY WATER DISTRICT
Materials and Equipment:
- Inventory - District inventory orders are routinely placed 1-2x per month. Interested vendors should fill out a vendor interest form to have the inventory bid sheet sent directly to them. Click here for Vendor Interest Form.
Purchasing Department Bid Opportunities
- There are currently no active bid opportunities.